Mother Nature’s 100% Natural Detergent – SoapNuts
How would you like a 100% natural cleaner that grows wild in the Himalayas and has been used for centuries in Asia? They are on supermarket shelves in Europe and are cheaper than chemical alternatives. They come direct from the Himalayas. They are SoapNuts! Simply place a few of these amazing SoapNuts into the small wash bag provided and place it in with your washing. They will leave your laundry clean and fresh without the need to add any chemical fabric softeners nor conditioners. You will get approximately 4 to 6 wash loads from one bag of SoapNuts. At around 5cents per wash, why would you use anything else?
Sindhiya SoapNuts are 100% ….
- Pure and natural
- Chemical free
- Non allergenic (not a nut, really a berry)
- Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Anti fungal
- Wild harvested (organic by nature!)
- Beneficial to grey-
water and septic systems
- Re-use able
- Compost able
- Protect colors and preserve the fibers of your washing
- Gentle & Safe for new born babies and children
- Safe for Persons/Pets with Sensitive skin and Allergies
- Not tested on animals
- Easy to use …… and
- Most importantly, effective!
For details about SoapNuts Please visit below pages/Links: